Translate

Monday, August 31, 2015

Preschool Time

Well this year has already been a whirlwind.  Eddie has been in and out of the hospital for a month.  We finally figured what the problem is and we are controlling it by medicine.  We put Harrison on the waiting list for preschool and of course I get anxious and I start looking for somewhere else as a backup.  The LORD always knows what we need though.  I got a call from Desoto County Academy on 8/28, which is where we wanted him to go, and we got him registered on meet the teacher night.  It is hard to believe my little man is in school.  He likes it a lot but he has an issue with talking when he is not supposed to.  Eddie says he comes by it honest.  He has been in school for almost a month and we have not had any major issues.  I am starting to prepare for his 5th birthday :(.  I know some that is a baker and she is going to make him cookies in the shape of an "H".  I think we are just going to have a small family gathering with four-wheelers and dirt bikes.  We went to see the trains for the first time this year, because it has been so hot.  I watched as he climbed up the steps and it amazed me how much he has grown.  I can't wait to see what the rest of this school year has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment